Monday, June 19, 2006
You're not fooling me, you know.
by Fred 12:46 PM
Sunday, June 11, 2006
My Phone What?
Your phone is.
My phone is what?
Your phone is charged.
My phone is charged with-?
Your phone is charged with larsony.
My phone is charged with larsony by?
Your phone is charged with larsony by me.
Why is my phone charged with larsony by you?
Your phone is charged with larsony by me because of something.
My phone is charged with larsony by you because what is missing?
Your phone is charged with larsony by me because my phone is missing.
My phone is charged with larsony because your phone is missing what?
Your phone is charged with larsony because my phone is missing its mother.
Well, I give up.
No me. I could do this all day.
by MisterNihil 12:43 PM
The Process By Which
by MisterNihil 12:40 AM
Thursday, June 01, 2006
A Sample From the Current Project
by MisterNihil 10:13 PM
- Check in for today's topic, or offer one on your appointed day.
- Log into Blogger.
- Once the edit window loads, start the clock.
- Write for ten minutes. Then, stop.
- Select the text, press Ctrl+C to capture it, then publish the post.
- In the unlikely event that Blogger consumes your post, thank your lucky stars (and Sharon) that you copied it onto your clipboard. You're welcome.
Copyright 2005 Sharon Cichelli, Mary Ann Borer, Martha Cichelli, Blythe Christopher, Fred Coppersmith, Faith Drewry, Dan Gabbett, Ben Gibbs, Jonathan Leistiko, Josh Martinez, David Menendez, Christy Roy, Shawn Sharp, Bryan Storti, Remi Treuer, Margaret Whaley, Glen Williams, John Williams, Erik Wilson